Sometimes I remember the past and think, "wouldn't it be nice to know the REAL truth? Wouldn't it be nice to hear BOTH sides of every story?" Right now there is something in particular I have been thinking about. For personal reasons and to protect those who are/were involved I won't name names or be specific. I will say that it is something dealing with needing to know both sides of a story before I could judge. In the past, I made a decision to take one persons word of what happened over the others. The reasons were the usual that everyone uses. I think from that person's point of view they were the truth. One thing I regret is not getting the other persons side. I never once asked them what it was to their face. I made a judgment. Since then, I have been cut off along with anyone else having anything to do with the person who's side I chose from the other persons life. This is extraordinarily hurtful because I would have loved to be involved. It hurts my heart to know that things that happened were so terrible that everyone associated with the person who I chose to believe was cut completely off. I know there are reasons. I know the one who was "at fault" believes they are protecting them self. I know that they believe that this is the way it has to be. I understand that. I'm just wanting to know their side. I have not tried to ask them because I am afraid by contacting her (yes a her that's not really specific) she will not react well or answer at all. I think I am hoping she reads this. I know she knows I have a blog. But I don't know if she reads it. I am reaching out. Wanting contact. Wanting to know her side. I don't want to change anything except knowing her side. I don't expect her to open back up to the people who were cut off or for her to contact any of them or the family... She and I have known each other almost our whole life's. I remember so many good times. I know people got hurt. I just hope that enough time has passed that maybe she will contact me.
I understand she wants to protect her son and family. I am also glad that she found someone to have a good life with that will be there for her.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
I hope you read this.
Posted by Marla Sue at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment