I realize that the last written blog I wrote was a bit harsh. I was in a very critical mood and I was thinking about things that had happened both in the past and more recently. I know that it is important to live in the now and not dwell on the past but sometimes it is just SO hard! I thought I would throw that out there before I started this post.
So, things are going pretty well at the moment. I ended my first year in college last term, and entered the beginning of my second this spring. I am plugging along steadily though kind of slowly, but I will get through this last year (or year and a half) and get my degree. I want to start life new. Supporting myself.
I am still living in Springfield, but was offered to move in to my sisters house within the next year after she moves with her family to Washington. I was super excited about this because she lives in Eugene and I HATE living in Springfield. Hopefully it works out for me.
Cain finally got tubes put in his ears to help relieve the continuous ear infections and has since has NO infections AND got over his seasonal raspy sickies SUPER fast. He is also SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! This is probably the best thing to happen in a very long time. I missed my sleep. (All 6 hours of it haha) Now, he is a very early riser, unlike his sister who would sleep all day if I let her, but that's ok. As long as we get 5-7 hours of uninterrupted sleep at night, it is MUCH easier to wake up at 6 or 7am.
Lily is at the end of her kindergarten year and is doing well. She seems to be doing great with writing but is needing some help with higher counting and reading a bit. I think that this is probably pretty normal, and she will do great in 1st grade. She ran in a Jog A Thon fund raiser for her school and raised $238! She ran 13 laps (around an 1/8 a mile track) in 30 minutes and didn't barely get winded! This summer I am planning on having her do a few weeks of day camp to meet some new friends and yes, keep her occupied. I have classes all summer so, she is likely to get bored.
So, that's the deal right now. If anything more exciting happens, I will post again! haha
Thursday, May 27, 2010
The happenings now
Posted by Marla Sue at 11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment